Postcards From the Pregnancy

A blog that I did for our baby from September 2005 to June 2006 while I was pregnant from her. Inspired by Carrie Fisher's books "Delusions of Grandma" Where she wrote to her child that she nicknamed "Emse".

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Dear Esme...Wishlists

We got the crib, changing table, and stoller with carrier (or "travel system" as they are now called)

This is where we are registered at:

Babiesrus.com: Some of the items that we have on there say that it is not available. Make sure to check the stores. Almost all of the things that we got on there we scanned in the store.

Target.com: Some of the Classic Pooh is going on clearance.

Walmart.com: Disney Pooh

JCPenney.com: (mostly carters outfits)I know that the purple carters outfits that I have listed are cheaper at the Carters store at Grapevine Mills.

It's a Winnie the Pooh theme (I know "No DUH!") we will take the "classic" or the "disney"

Daddy says we need diapers....lots and lots of diapers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home