Postcards From the Pregnancy

A blog that I did for our baby from September 2005 to June 2006 while I was pregnant from her. Inspired by Carrie Fisher's books "Delusions of Grandma" Where she wrote to her child that she nicknamed "Emse".

Monday, June 05, 2006

Dear Esme...False Alarm

Okay so I went and she checked it out and didn't think that it broke. She did a sono on me and saw that there was plently of water. My bladder got too excited seeing the toliet and I really had to pee. :(

So this is what is going on now. I am on the WAITING LIST to be induced tomorrow. If someone has their baby today then I will be induced tomorrow. IF NOT then I am on the list for next Tuesday June 13 (IF she has not arrived yet).

So that's the news for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home