Postcards From the Pregnancy

A blog that I did for our baby from September 2005 to June 2006 while I was pregnant from her. Inspired by Carrie Fisher's books "Delusions of Grandma" Where she wrote to her child that she nicknamed "Emse".

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Dear Esme....Cravings

The news about you has everyone cheering. Everyone is excited about being Aunts Uncles and Grandparents to you.

Went to Dr. Prentice's office on Thursday to have a test and then made an "official" appointment for Friday October 7th. We'll find out more that day.

You are giving me cravings and I have to bring some snacks to work. On Friday I was craving cheese at 10:30 in the morning!! Not that cheese is a bad thing but when I don't have lunch until 12:30 it was hard not to rip open the bag and eat it at Wal-Mart.


MOOD: Happy, wired and hungry
CRAVINGS: Cheese

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home