Postcards From the Pregnancy

A blog that I did for our baby from September 2005 to June 2006 while I was pregnant from her. Inspired by Carrie Fisher's books "Delusions of Grandma" Where she wrote to her child that she nicknamed "Emse".

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Dear Esme...Swollen Pregger Feet


Swollen Pregger Feet
Originally uploaded by FlipSide3.

Last Saturday we were going to the mall and I went to put on my shoes (without laces). I knew that my feet were swelling but when the shoes were tight I knew I was in trouble. The only shoes that fit me now are my white rope sandals that I wore at my wedding. They have been on my feet ever since. Scarborough Faire (where I got the shoes) opens on Saturday. We are going to go in the morning to get more sandals (not in white) so I can wear them to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home