Postcards From the Pregnancy

A blog that I did for our baby from September 2005 to June 2006 while I was pregnant from her. Inspired by Carrie Fisher's books "Delusions of Grandma" Where she wrote to her child that she nicknamed "Emse".

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Dear Esme...Question for you




How much cheese do you REALLY need???

I already like cheese anyways but this is getting to be a bit much. But I rather eat cheese than have morning sickness.

Appetite is good. Very tired in the morning and the advantages of working in a medical office is that I can take a nap on the bone density table during lunch if I have to. Getting to bed earlier since I loose energy about 8:00.

Talked to Miss Isis (belly dance teacher) about still dancing. She said that it was okay to do. Will talk to the Yoga teacher on Thursday at class about that. Should be okay but she should know about you.

MOOD: Happy
CRAVINGS: Cheese and taco meat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home