Postcards From the Pregnancy

A blog that I did for our baby from September 2005 to June 2006 while I was pregnant from her. Inspired by Carrie Fisher's books "Delusions of Grandma" Where she wrote to her child that she nicknamed "Emse".

Friday, October 14, 2005

Dear Esme...HORMONAL

This morning I was very hormonal. Not crying hormonal which I was last Friday but wanting the techs to squeeze just a little bit more on the patient while doing their mammogram hormonal.

I think the cheese craving is gone...for now.

I'm showing just a little bit. Two days ago Grandma Velma told me I was pooching out. Today Auntie LaTessa told me that my hips were getting big. (A nice way to tell me that I was getting a big behind.)

Daddy keeps on telling me that I'm going to eat us out of house and home.


MOOD: Hormonal. Tired. Happy for the weekend
CRAVINGS: Milk, lemon aide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home