Postcards From the Pregnancy

A blog that I did for our baby from September 2005 to June 2006 while I was pregnant from her. Inspired by Carrie Fisher's books "Delusions of Grandma" Where she wrote to her child that she nicknamed "Emse".

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Dear Esme....Merry Christmas




Well at the sono Dr. Prentice searched all over the place to see if you were a boy or girl. We got your first (of soon to be many) MOONS to us and it looks like you are going to be a girl. We still have the sono on Weds and I do plan on paying the money to get one of those 4D sonos in the next couple of months.

Family and some friends outside of Texas already know. How we told the family here was we got pink (and some blue) M&M's and gave them on Christmas Eve. We put one blue in for a just in case the Doc is wrong. But seeing that behind shot I'm pretty sure she is right.

Merry Christmas

With Love,

B, Adam, puds, and Baby Katie Ellen

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 27, 2005 12:18:00 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Congrats you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home