Postcards From the Pregnancy

A blog that I did for our baby from September 2005 to June 2006 while I was pregnant from her. Inspired by Carrie Fisher's books "Delusions of Grandma" Where she wrote to her child that she nicknamed "Emse".

Monday, October 31, 2005

Dear Esme...Visit with Dr. Prentice

Baby's First Picture

Had an appointment with Dr. Prentice today. Daddy and I took today and tomorrow off so he went with me. Blood tests from last time are normal. Everything looks great. She then did a sonogram. Eight weeks and 6 days old and you are due on June 4, 2006.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 01, 2005 12:53:00 PM, Blogger April said...

June is a great month to be born. But you know there are plenty of dates already taken by this family. The 2nd - Grandma Willie, 3rd- Bill, 4th- Uncle Randy, 5th- Billy, and I really hope you do not go far enough over to hit my b-day on the 14th. :)I love reading all the updates and for most I can say, yeah I remember that. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home