Postcards From the Pregnancy

A blog that I did for our baby from September 2005 to June 2006 while I was pregnant from her. Inspired by Carrie Fisher's books "Delusions of Grandma" Where she wrote to her child that she nicknamed "Emse".

Monday, November 14, 2005

Dear Esme....Morning Sickness

Won't get into the real details....

Feel sick from about when I get up until lunch. I've had a couple of bad mornings but not too bad.

Friday was a really bad day. Felt bad....REALLY BAD... Headache and sick to my stomach. I thought I could stick it out and knew that I was kidding myself so I got my work that needed to be done and left at 10:15. Made it home in time for more morning sickness and crawled into bed at 11:15. Woke up at 5:06pm!!!

My work hours are usually 8:00-4:30. I asked LaTessa if I could switch with someone and start working at 8:30-5:00. Mornings are the worst trying to get up and moving.

Other than that things are going well. I'm getting bigger and I told your Daddy today that you must be an alien baby because I shouldn't be getting this big so quick! I have a belly!!!


Cravings: are over (for now)
Mood: tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home